AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
SILVER ROSETTE WINNER – Household Cleaning Category
Resparkle – Ultimate All Purpose Natural Cleaning Kit
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Australia’s largest cleaning range awarded with a NASAA organic certification.
- Every ingredient has a top rating on EWG’s Skin Deep Database.
- One product for multiple parts of your home – less packaging, less carbon footprint
- All bottles and packaging are 100% reusable and recyclable
- Refill pods – lower weight- save carbon miles and packaging
- Zero-waste program – encourage all customers to participate in their Refill-Return Program. Starter kits come with a reusable aluminium bottle and returnable refill pouches. All products that come in a liquid refill pouch can be sent back via post. The empty pouches are sanitized and refilled.
- Partnership with Redcycle – have designed their pouches and bags so they can be recycled by Redcycle. REDcycle is an Australian company that turns soft plastics and plastic bags into useful recycled plastic products.
- Since 2014 have provided nearly 200,000 people in Cambodia and Ethiopia access to clean drinking water through partnership with Buy1Give1. Every Resparkle product purchased gives 1 person access to safe drinking water.
- Since 2014 have saved over 108,500 plastic bottles going to land fill
- 1% of sales from Resparkle’s Baby Cleaning range go towards Aussie kids in need through I Give A Buck Foundation.
“Resparkle’s Ultimate Natural All Purpose Cleaning Kit is designed to be a 1 product for the entire home cleaning solution. It is Resparkle’s aim to not only provide a non-toxic and effective cleaning product, but to also be kinder to our planet. They have managed to create a refill pod system which amazingly reduces both the carbon footprint and plastic used by 80%! Given most cleaning products are made with a small amount of active ingredients suspended in water, this bottle is reusable and comes with a refill pod. You simply fill the bottle with tap water up to the dotted line on the bottle, twist on the top with the refill pod attached and the refill pod opens inside and your cleaning spray is ready to go! When your solution runs out, you simply buy more pods online and reuse the bottle again. It’s genius. This kit comes with two bamboo microfiber cloths – different colours so you can allocate one for different areas, as well as a copper scrubber.
I found the cloths and spray worked really well for everything from kitchen benches to mirrors. I may have needed to use a little more elbow grease just once for when things had dried completely on the bench, but I was happy to do that given the products gave a great clean and I knew that the solution was completely non-toxic. I also love that this is such a clever eco-friendly solution too and it’s so easy to have one spray for everything! Highly recommended.”
“Resparkle is a really clever, low waste option for cleaning. It comes as a spray bottle with a “pod” that contains the active ingredients. You fill up the bottle with water and add the pod. This means you just need to purchase new pods and the same bottle can be used over and over again. A great plastic saving product. I found the all-purpose cleaner to be great. It came in a kit containing the cleaner, two bamboo microfibre cloths and a copper scrubber. The base ingredients are water and orange / lemon essential oils. It’s a really light scent which was great to use around the kids. I found it worked well on a variety of surfaces – bench tops, fridge front, cooktop etc. A versatile around cleaner!
Size: 500ml plus 2 cloths and scrubber
Main Ingredients: Bioflavonoid Blend (Bitter Orange Extracts)
Organic Ingredients: Yes
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
“This is such an awesome little kit! I love that it takes all the thinking out of cleaning (because really…who wants to think about cleaning?!) First of all, the reusable bottle with the replaceable, recyclable pod is so clever. Just fill the 500ml bottle with water, screw on the pod and voila! It’s good to see the replacement pods are super economical – kind to your wallet AND the environment.
The multi-purpose spray truly IS multi-purpose – I’ve used it successfully on the bathtub, toilet, mirrors, oven top and wooden surfaces. Despite being non-corrosive, it does a pretty good job of cutting through grease and grime. The ingredients are 100% natural and NAASA certified so no need to worry about inhaling any nasty toxins while you clean. And the best part is all you need is ONE bottle to clean your entire home.
The supplied bamboo fibre cloths and copper scrubber have been wonderful accompaniments to cleaning a variety of surfaces. I’m a huge fan of the bamboo cloths, especially for mirrors and shower screens. It’s great that the packaging is recyclable. Now… how do we get everyone onboard with this?!”
“Super easy to use and effective, I used this on my oven after each use and it came up awesome. I love the copper scrubber and microfibre cloth that came with it.”