AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
FINALIST – Exfoliator/ Cleanser Category
JAK ORGANICS – FACE – Nourishing Oil Wipes
Excellent. Almost all organic ingredients.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Wipes have the most certified organic ingredients of any wipes
- All ingredients are 100% toxin free, 100% natural, no parabens,
- No palm oil and no GMO
- Wipes will fully compost/biodegrade in a matter of weeks- faster than others
- Australian procured cold pressed organic oils and 100% natural and organic essences (ACO certified)
- Have supported numerous charities – both micro (local community effort to help a parent raise money for their child’s brain cancer treatment) to larger organisations like royal flying doctor service Active in the community to educate others on the importance of using only the best toxin free/organic and natural products on their families skin
- Support a number or breastfeeding and prenatal associations as well as wellness communities to educate about using compostable and 100% natural products
- Manufacture with a small family business in China (just a husband and wife team) who manufacture responsibly with the least environmental impact as possible
- Use bamboo to make wipes as it is the most sustainable, renewable and compostable material available
- Australian business
“JAK ORGANICS FACE Wipes make it possible to clean your face, remove make-up, tone and moisturise anywhere. The simplicity of having one wipe to do it all, with the portability of a small pack make it a must-have for any holiday or camping trip.
I also secretly enjoyed using these wipes at home in the evening. One wipe and I was done with the whole skincare routine. For a busy mum who wants to do the right thing for my skin, but is extremely time poor, this product was right up my alley.
These wipes have a subtle rose fragrance which is pleasant and refreshing. The organic oils left my skin moisturised but not feeling like I had a residue on my face which needed to be washed off. I felt a bit aware that I was creating waste using wipes when at home and in a situation I didn’t have to. I am excited that apparently they will compost back into the earth within 7-10 weeks in the natural elements.
If I manage to get these effectively breaking down in my home compost, I might just be hooked. Otherwise, they will definitely be my travel go-to.
A fantastic product.”
“JAK Organics have made a really handy and effective product in their Face Wipes. Perfect size to pop in your bag especially for travel. They clean the skin removing makeup and leaving it feeling hydrated. Many of this style of wipes dry out the skin and leave it feeling tight, but these ones don’t. I like the smell from the rose and rose hip oil and jojoba is always nourishing to the skin.
Size: 25 wipes. 15x20cm
Type: Face wipe
Main Ingredients: Coconut, jojoba seed, rose and rose hip oil
Organic Ingredients: Contains some certified organic ingredients
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No
“I haven’t used wipes on my face for years out of guilt from all the baby wipes I’ve been getting through, so it’s really nice to be introduced to these biodegradable, non-toxic adult wipes. They’ve become particularly handy on those evenings when I simply don’t have the time or patience to invest in a lengthy skincare routine and just want to get the makeup off and hit the sack.
The scent is really subtle and I love that it’s a “no tears” formula so I can use it to remove eye makeup – and it does a really great job of it, too – a couple of gentle wipes and it’s gone. I also love that it tones and hydrates too. I feel really good about using these wipes. Now, if only the packaging was biodegradable too?”
“These face wipes work beautifully to remove makeup form the skin. They are completely natural & biodegradable, infused with skin-loving organic virgin coconut oil, jojoba seed, rose & rosehip oil, which you can feel the difference from using any other face wipe. They work beautifully to cleanse the skin, for stubborn makeup or areas like the eye where you don’t want any dragging of the skin at all (especially if removing waterproof mascara or eyeliner) I used some of the Amisi Cleansing Oil to help remove my eye makeup & I love how my skin feels after using these wipes, the skin feels smooth, squeaky clean & thoroughly cleansed. Best of all the wipes are biodegradable so 100% guilt free!”
“I love a good Face wipe. So great to have in the handbag when you are on the go. Especially with summer fast approaching, to take out of your bag and feel fresh before your next stop is great. Left face feeling clean and fresh.”