AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
GOLD & PEOPLE’S CHOICE WINNER – Baby Wipes Category
Joonya Eco Wipes – Stylish, Non-Toxic & Biodegradable
$10 off your first nappies or wipes subscription order! Discount code: “TOXINFREE10”
Trial Offer: Free products (1 pack of 80 wipes & 3 nappies), pay $8 to help cover shipping.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Bulk carton model designed to pass on savings to customers. They believe all families should be able to afford non-toxic, sustainable wipes.
- Every ingredient has a top rating on EWG’s Skin Deep Database.
- Free from alcohol, phenols, phthalates, parabens and synthetic fragrance.
- Wipes are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- Wipe material made of premium Lenzing VECOCEL fibres from certified sustainable forests/ plantations.
- Fiber cleanliness is monitored by test methods and tested periodically in accordance to industry standards.
- Wipes are manufactured in a closed loop process which recycles solvent and reuses water.
- No Palm Oil, no GMO.
- Plant 1 tree for every order through Trees.org.
- Wipes packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Earth friendly cardboard bulk & trial cartons.
- Compostable, non-toxic mailer bags used by Better Packaging Co to ship trial boxes.
- Carbon neutral shipping with Australia Post.
- Support Hoxton Industries with pick & pack work – a social enterprise providing employment to people with disabilities.
- Australian owned family business. Designed by parents.
“These are a wipe that I’ve used a lot over the years. I’ve tried so many, and yet I keep coming back to these. Joonya wipes are unscented, which is something I really like for baby products particularly. They contain Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil which whilst they don’t leave a residue, leave the skin soft and hydrated. The cloths are a slightly larger size than others, which I find means I need to use less overall as I can fold and wipe again more easily. These wipes are wet enough to last the life of the pack without drying out and also have a pearl grain design which I find makes for more effective wiping. Joonya wipes come in a large pack of 80 with a clip top, which keeps the wipes moist for longer and also reduces the chance of them being compromised hygienically.
Joonya offer a huge discount for wipes bought in bulk online, making these premium wipes more affordable than most.
An excellent non-toxic wipe which is premium in every aspect from the formulation to the cloths and pack.”
“Joonya Wipes are large, thick, generous wipes with a embossed pattern. I love that they are unscented and have a generous level of wetness. They have chamomile aloe vera and jojoba oil as ingredients so are gentle on the skin. I have found them to be fantastic to use in every situation you might need wipes in! They come in a fashionable packet with a good seal to lock in the moisture. Occasionally they stick together so more than one comes out of the packet at a time so I do use a few extra. Generally speaking they last for ages and are a wonderful low tox wipe. I also love that they have a subscription offer and they can be delivered direct to your door.
Size: 80 wipes (18x20cm)
Type: Eco Wipe
Material: Embossed Veocel (plant based material)
Organic Ingredients: No
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No
RRP: $7.70. Subscription $4.58”
“Upon opening these wipes, the first thing I notice is how fresh they smell. Which is a surprise because they are completely unscented! Which means this is the smell of pure, natural ingredients! Rejoice. I’ve mentioned in other reviews what a big fan I am of any products containing Aloe Vera, so maybe the use of “Aloe Leaf Juice Powder” is why these wipes smell so fresh.
I’ve been using the wipes on baby’s bottom, face, and body for one week now and the biggest difference for me is how thoroughly they clean. I only need one wipe for the bottom and one for the face after mealtime compared to 2-3 with other brands. I’ve also noticed baby’s bottom is a lot less red. Something I really value is that they’re biodegradable & compostable. Huge fan of these – will continue to buy for sure.”
“So much thought has gone into these Natural wipes, it’s inspiring to see that Jooyna has considered all of our concerns from sustainability to healthy ingredients, that should satisfy discerning parents. Changing the world starts with people making better choices, Jooyna have made this easy! Having reviewed many different brands over 15+ year period, I most impressed to read the ingredient label & find that these wipes are biodegradable & free-from artificial chemicals such as chlorine & petroleum derivatives, they are also alcohol-free.”
“Loved using these wipes, we did go through these pretty quickly though.”