AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
SILVER WINNER – Baby Wipes Category
JAK ORGANICS AQUA Wipes – 99.9% Purified Water
Ingredients: Excellent. 99.9% purified water
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Wipes have the most certified organic ingredients of any wipes
- All ingredients are 100% toxin free, 100% natural, no parabens,
- No palm oil and no GMO
- Wipes will fully compost/biodegrade in a matter of weeks- faster than others
- Australian procured cold pressed organic oils and 100% natural and organic essences (ACO certified)
- Have supported numerous charities – both micro (local community effort to help a parent raise money for their child’s brain cancer treatment) to larger organisations like royal flying doctor service
- Active in the community to educate others on the importance of using only the best toxin free/organic and natural products on their families skin
- Support a number or breastfeeding and prenatal associations as well as wellness communities to educate about using compostable and 100% natural products
- Manufacture with a small family business in China (just a husband and wife team) who manufacture responsibly with the least environmental impact as possible
- Use bamboo to make wipes as it is the most sustainable, renewable and compostable material available
- Australian business
“JAK AQUA is the ultimate safe, unscented water wipe. Whilst water makes you think about purity, the reality is that high water content products can become a breeding ground for bacteria. JAK AQUA has been lab tested and been shown to be resistant to bacteria for 3 months in an incubator. This is really important and sets it apart from other water wipe products.
These wipes work really well and due to their lack of fragrance and simple formulation can be used not just for the nappy area, but on the face and hands as well. These are the only wipe I have ever been able to use on my children’s eczema prone faces without them looking like a beetroot within minutes, due to a reaction.
Due to the simple formulation, they don’t have any extra moisturisers in them, so can be a touch drying. I found I needed to make sure I used a barrier cream after using these on my son, though he does have very sensitive skin.
JAK AQUA wipes come in a large pack of 80 with a clip top which keeps the wipes moist for longer and also reduces the chance of them being compromised hygienically.
These are the ultimate non-toxic and safe water wipe which can be used for not only the nappy area, but also hands and face.”
“Jak Organics – Aqua Wipes are a fantastic water wipe. They are strong, bio-degradable, amply wet and have a very light chamomile smell. They are 99.9% water, making them a really pure natural wipe. I found that they were great in all uses, especially for cleaning up messy hands and faces. A fantastic option for a pure water wipe.
Size: 80 wipes (17x20cm)
Type: Water Wipes
Organic Ingredients: Some (99.9% water wipe)
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No
RRP: $7.95. Subscription $6.75”
“I wish I’d known about this wipe when both my babies were newborns – having only used 99.9% water wipes during their first few months on earth, I would have much preferred to wipe their tiny, delicate little bottoms with this particular product.
I love that they are bacteria-resistant – something similar products don’t promise. And as mentioned with other products in this range – the fact that they biodegrade in less than 2 months is a real winner in my eyes. I only wish the outer packaging was just as eco-friendly!”
“This brand has done so well when it comes to producing sustainable & biodegradeable products. The wipes & the packaging are completely Eco-friendly so you can rest assured that your waste footprint is reduced. These wipes are 99.9% purified water wipes so they are free-from countless chemicals that are best avoided when it comes to treating baby’s sensitive skin. They wipe the skin clean & are perfect for day-to-day use for cleansing the hands, face & nappy area. Highly recommended by OBB, they are made from 4 key ingredients of Purified Water, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Certified Organic Glyceryl Caprylate & Chamomile Extract. If your child suffers from skin complaints then switch to Jak Organics.”
“These were really great for cleaning up our baby, didn’t have to use many wipes at all so they lasted quite a while.”