AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
GOLD ROSETTE WINNER – Bed Linen Category
EcoLinen – Premium Organic Cotton Sheet Set
Excellent. Double weight GOTS certified 100% Organic cotton.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- GOTS certified organic cotton – the highest organic textile certification in the world.
- Made to last – unheard of 5-year fabric and workmanship guarantee
- No GMO seeds, no alteration – made ethically
- Oekto-tex Standard 100 certified
- Use Fair Trade certified mills. Spinning and weaving units and dyeing houses are all certified Socially Compliant. No child labour, or forced labour. Health and safety environments guaranteed for all, no discrimination, management staff are required to treat workers with dignity and respect, living wages are paid.
- Use self-fabric cotton bags – no plastic wherever possible
- Parcels are all shipped using compostable “Better Packaging” courier satchels, they biodegrade within 3-6 months
- Giving back program. When you buy a sheet set, they will arrange for your old sheet set to be given to an Australian family in need. They will collect your old linen, have it professionally cleaned and packaged (hospital grade oxygen based washing process) and will donate it on your behalf, to a family in need.
- Working with a company who recycle textiles into other forms for reproduction, away from landfill to close the loop.
- Australian small business
“EcoLinen’s premium organic cotton sheets are an absolute stand out and exceptionally well made.
The material is thick, luxurious and crisp without being scratchy. No corners have been cut in making these beautiful sheets and it is evident that they are made to last. With double weight material and two lines of stitching on edges and hems, these sheets are the pinnacle of luxury and quality.
EcoLinen is so sure of their sheet set’s durability that they even offer an unheard of 5 year fabric and workmanship guarantee! It is not surprising that some of the best resorts are now using these sheets exclusively. These sheets are so lovely to sleep in, every time I get in bed I feel like I’m being transported to the fanciest resort in the world!
I couldn’t recommend these beautiful sheets more highly.”
“These pillow cases are luxurious and tailored. Thick cotton yarn makes them feel crisp and rich. Definitely 5-star resort feel. They are so beautiful I would use them as a “show” pillow and not the one I slept on. I like the clean lines of the silver embroidery on the white cotton. A really gorgeous piece of linen.
Main Ingredients: Organic Cotton
Organic Ingredients: Yes – GOTS certified
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No – India”
“To touch, these sheets they really do have a luxurious, 5-star feel to them. The organic GOTS certified cotton is quite thick (“double weight”) and I can imagine them lasting through many spin cycles, at the same time as retaining their softness. I love how transparent the company is regarding how and where these sheets are made, particularly that they are fair trade. I look forward to resting my head on these for many years to come!”
“Wow the quality is amazing! I received the embroidered European pillow case, the thickness of the cotton is remarkable & the finish couldn’t be higher in quality. This is the most luxurious quality, the styling & attention to detail is impeccable.”
“Lovely thick texture, Double seamed, Large in size compare to others so didn’t fit majority of pillows in our home, was lovely to sleep on.”