AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
BRONZE ROSETTE WINNER – Bed Linen Category
Moonlit Sleep – Organic Cotton Quilt Cover Set
10% OFF Including Sale Items & Free Shipping! Discount code: “NONTOXIC”
Excellent. 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes approved under GOTS standard.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton
- Produced ethically and sustainably to the highest quality standards
- Designed to be durable and last for many years
- Sourced the strongest, most durable elastic possible for their fitted sheets and offer replacement service
- No plastics in products and packaging
- Re-usable cloth bag for packaging
- 100% compostable post satchels
- Orders wrapped in recycled paper and tied with natural jute or hemp twine
- Recycled cardboard business postcards and stationary
- Products wash tested with cold water and line dried in the sun
- Studio supplied with 100% green power. Use only energy efficient lighting
- Paper free office. Recycle or reuse old shipping boxes
- Use sea freight for transport of overseas made styles
- For small overseas packages, have joined DHL’s carbon offset program
“The first thing that strikes you about Moonlit Sleep’s beautiful quilt cover set is the patterns. With bright, fun, engaging colours and patterns, they make the bedding in a child’s room a statement feature.
This beautiful quilt cover is made from sateen woven organic cotton. It is a good weight for both winter and summer and is thick and strong. For summer nights when having a quilt is too hot, the cover alone without the quilt inside would be a perfect light blanket and still allow you to enjoy having the beautiful statement patterns displayed in the bedroom.
The fabric has been lab tested for colour fastness and to check for resistance to abrasion and pilling to ensure that they’ll look good and wash and wear beautifully over time. The owner is so sure of the longevity of her products that the fitted sheets are even sewn specifically so that the elastic can be re-threaded when eventually the elastic reaches the end of its life so the sheets can continued to be used and enjoyed indefinitely.
My children are absolutely in love with this animal print quilt cover. It adds personality, fun and colour to the room. At first the cotton felt a bit crisp, however it has softened with each wash and is absolutely beautiful now.
Moonlit Sleep’s beautiful quilt covers and pillowcases are exceptional both in quality and prints. I can’t recommend it highly enough.”
“Moonlit sleep have the most stunning collection of organic linen. I was provided a gorgeous pillow slip in a swan pattern. I absolutely love the wide range of choices for prints and the quality is lovely. Australian made organic items which make them even more great I look forward to proudly displaying this beautiful item on my bed.
Main Ingredients: Organic Cotton
Organic Ingredients: Yes
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes”
“I’ve really struggled to find children’s organic cotton sheets in anything decent other than plain colours, so it’s really nice to discover a company who specialises in beautiful patterned GOTS-certified organic bed linen. The fabric is thick and hardy at the same time as being exquisitely smooth and soft. Admittedly the patterns are slightly more feminine than unisex, but my 3-year-old son is very happy with his tulip print! I see it lasting many years, and it’s great to see that the sheets are responsibly manufactured with zero waste when it comes to packaging.”
“Love the print, these are the prettiest pillow cases if you want to add a print to your child’s bed linen. I received the cloud patter which is in tonal greys, it is calming to look at & feels nice & soft. Really stylish, the print is detailed & would look great on any bed, even a cot for when baby transitions to a pillow.”
“Organic Cotton Pillow Slip, Beautiful Texture, Bright, Cheerful, Modern.”