AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
FINALIST – Skincare – Body Category
Mokosh – Frankincense & Orange Body Cream
Excellent. 100% certified organic ingredients
Social Responsibility Summary:
- All products Certified organic with NASAA
- Accredited cruelty free with Choose Cruelty Free
- Accredited Zero Plastic Inside with Beat the Microbead
- Certified palm oil free with Orangutan Alliance
- Some key ingredients are Fair trade – Shea butter, Coconut oil, cacao butter and coconut flour
- Products are packaged in recyclable glass and compostable paper and cardboard
- Container Return Scheme – wash, sterilise and reuse glass jars and pay Terracycle to recycle jar lids, droppers and bottle pumps
- Buy-A-Tree Campaign through the Carbon Neutral Plant A Tree Initiative per 5 jars returned for recycling
- Donate regularly to social and environmental causes. Currently donating monthly to One Girl, educating girls in Africa
- Australian business
“Mokosh’s Frankincense and Orange Body Cream is thick, rich and luxurious. It’s also beautifully fragranced without being overwhelming. Being made without water makes this cream very highly concentrated and so a much smaller amount needs to be used.
It is recommended to apply this cream to moist skin so that it spreads more easily. I wasn’t always freshly out of the shower when I wanted to apply it and so sometimes I’d mix the cream with water in my hand before applying which works well too. I really like being able to choose how concentrated I want it to be as it then doubled as an intensive skin cream for elbows, hands, knees and feet.
Whilst this jar looks small for a body cream, a little goes a long way and I’ve been surprised at how little product I’ve used compared to the frequency it has been used.
A beautiful rich and nourishing body cream which has the ability to have its concentration customised for your skin type and body area. Highly recommended.”
“A rich body cream with a mix of great ingredients. Nourishing to the skin. Good for use all over the body. It has a citrus note that is uplifting to the senses. Another lovely Mokosh product.
Organic Ingredients: 100%
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
“I fell in love with this cream as soon as I smelt it! I’m a huge fan of both frankincense and sweet orange oils and believe both to have powerful healing properties. I also have fairly dry post-winter skin right now so this cream has done wonders for my dry legs. It’s definitely a little on the oily side so needs to be used sparingly and massaged in (I do so straight after showering), which has been a good excuse to spend a little extra me-time in the bathroom! I love that it isn’t water based so it should last a good long time. Great product!”
“A decadent balm that heals & protects the skin from dehydration. I love how natural Mokosh products are made, each product is highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. Each product is also full of extracts that condition the skin & most importantly they are free from binders, fillers & artificial preservatives. This is one of their best products! I love how my skin feels after using the body cream. I also love Frankincense so the aroma is heavenly, highly recommended for all skin types, it doesn’t contain anything that I wouldn’t want to use on my body. This cream is super healthy.”
“Beautiful smelling body cream, great for those extra dry places (i.e. – elbows, hands, knees.) a little went a long way!”