AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
FINALIST – Multi-Purpose Balm Category
JAK ORGANICS – Soothe Balm
Excellent. 100% Organic Ingredients
Social Responsibility Summary:
- All ingredients are 100% toxin free, 100% natural, no parabens,
- No palm oil and no GMO
- Australian procured cold pressed organic oils and 100% natural and organic essences (ACO certified)
- Have supported numerous charities – both micro (local community effort to help a parent raise money for their child’s brain cancer treatment) to larger organisations like royal flying doctor service
- Active in the community to educate others on the importance of using only the best toxin free/organic and natural products on their families skin
- Support a number or breastfeeding and prenatal associations as well as wellness communities to educate about using compostable and 100% natural products
- Manufacture with a small family business in China (just a husband and wife team) who manufacture responsibly with the least environmental impact as possible
“Soothe is a beautifully rich, pleasantly mild coconut smelling, nourishing, essential fatty acid filled, all-purpose balm. It is a bit thinner than some other multi-purpose balms which makes for easy spreading over larger areas of skin. It would be perfect for using as a protective barrier over sunburn and dry skin and also on a pregnant belly to help avoid stretch marks.
Whilst it says it melts at 24 degrees, I have found that even at 22 degrees, it is more a cream than a thicker balm. This means that is can be used effectively on the face too as both a primer and moisturiser without being thick and greasy. Having fine, slightly oily skin myself, I did prefer this for its body applications than face, but I can imagine it being a beautiful product for dry mature skin.
A beautifully light, non-toxic multipurpose cream.”
“What a great allrounder balm. So many uses for this balm. I have used it on bub’s sore knees from crawling, toddler’s wind sore cheeks and my dried hands. I like the addition of rose hip oil and that it absorbs well in to the skin.
Main Ingredients: Coconut Oil, shea butter, rose hip oil
Organic Ingredients: 100% certified organic
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
“I’ve used this product everywhere – on chapped lips, sore nipples – even to hold my wayward eyebrows in place. Admittedly it is a little greasy and while it didn’t cure my dry lips, it did soothe my sore nipples when baba tried out his new top teeth on them. It contains a lovely blend of awesome organic, clean ingredients and I love the glass packaging. I also love that it can be used to remove makeup.”
“Made to combat all kinds of skin complaints. You can use this versatile balm to hydrate dry skin, hands, cuticles, rough skin patches & even nappy rash. Featuring Jojoba, Shea Butter & Tamanu Oil, known to heal & repair the skin. This balm works to restore skin hydration & protect it from becoming dry again.”
“As I have small acne scarring, I am looking forward to seeing the benefits of this product. My skin looks more glowy already.”