AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
BRONZE ROSETTE WINNER – Nappy Rash Product Category
JAK ORGANICS – SOOTHE – The All-Rounder Skin Balm
Excellent. 100% Organic Ingredients
Social Responsibility Summary:
- All ingredients are 100% toxin free, 100% natural, no parabens
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients and Materials
- Recyclable glass jar
- No palm oil and no GMO
- Cruelty Free
- Australian procured cold pressed organic oils and 100% natural and organic essences (ACO certified)
- Have supported numerous charities – both micro (local community effort to help a parent raise money for their child’s brain cancer treatment) to larger organisations like royal flying doctor service
- Active in the community to educate others on the importance of using only the best toxin free/organic and natural products on their families skin
- Support a number or breastfeeding and prenatal associations as well as wellness communities to educate about using compostable and 100% natural products
- Australian Made
- Australian Designed, Owned & Operated Family business
“Soothe is a pleasantly mild coconut smelling, essential fatty acid filled, skin nourishing, all-purpose balm which makes for an amazing nappy balm.
Whilst it says it melts at 24 degrees, I have found that even at 22 degrees, it is more a cream than a thicker balm. A little dab of a fingertip into the jar is all you need to give a really protective and nourishing layer of oils to the nappy region.
My son is 18 months old and eczema prone, needing a barrier cream at every nappy change. Soothe works a treat and keeps his bottom free from irritation from one change to the next.
I love that there are no food ingredients in this formulation that are common allergy triggers. So many natural skincare products for babies contain tree nut oils and sesame which when used repeatedly on the skin before they have ever been eaten, increases the risk of severe food allergies.
This is a fantastic and effective nappy balm which is suitable for young infants and use with cloth nappies. Highly recommended.”
“What a great allrounder balm. So many uses for this balm. I have used it on bub’s sore knees from crawling, toddler’s wind sore cheeks and my dried hands. I like the addition of rose hip oil and that it absorbs well in to the skin.
*My bub has very infrequent nappy rash fortunately so I couldn’t test if it cured or prevent it.
Main Ingredients: Coconut Oil, shea butter, rose hip oil
Organic Ingredients: 100% certified organic
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
“This is full of lovely ingredients and has a nice consistency, however I didn’t find it worked well as a barrier balm against nappy rash. My baby’s bottom and creases were quite red and inflamed while using it. It works better as a baby body balm. Lovely packaging.”
“Made to combat all kinds of skin complaints. You can use this versatile balm to hydrate dry skin, hands, cuticles, rough skin patches & even nappy rash. Featuring Jojoba, Shea Butter & Tamanu Oil, known to heal & repair the skin. This balm works to restore skin hydration & protect it from becoming dry again. The texture of this balm is silky & creamy, it has a sweet coconut aroma. It leaves a glossy shine on the skin which is great for extra dry areas as it provides lasting hydration you can see.”
“Love this product, soaks into the skin & moisturises well.”