AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
GOLD ROSETTE WINNER – Personal Care Category
JAK ORGANICS – Body Refreshing Wipes
Excellent. Many organic ingredients.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Wipes have the most certified organic ingredients of any wipes
- All of ingredients are 100% toxin free, 100% natural, no parabens,
- No palm oil and no GMO
- Wipes will fully compost/biodegrade in a matter of weeks- faster than others
- Australian procured cold pressed organic oils and 100% natural and organic essences (ACO certified)
- Have supported numerous charities – both micro (local community effort to help a parent raise money for their child’s brain cancer treatment) to larger organisations like royal flying doctor service Active in the community to educate others on the importance of using only the best toxin free/organic and natural products on their families skin
- Support a number or breastfeeding and prenatal associations as well as wellness communities to educate about using compostable and 100% natural products
- Manufacture with a small family business in China (just a husband and wife team) who manufacture responsibly with the least environmental impact as possible
- Use bamboo to make wipes as it is the most sustainable, renewable and compostable material available
“JAK ORGANICS BODY Wipes make it possible to clean and refresh your skin and remove body odour anywhere without a water source. This is a great product that would make such a difference to anyone who wants to refresh after a long haul flight, has squeezed in an exercise session into a work lunch break, has a physical job, is camping, is going out for lunch straight from the gym… the list goes on.
These wipes have a fresh, invigorating, botanical (but still unisex) fragrance. They leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised, as well as fresh and clean. You smell like you’ve just had the shower you didn’t have!
I think this is such a fantastic non-toxic personal care product. It is the perfect cleansing, refreshing and nice smelling solution to so many of life’s otherwise smelly and slightly awkward situations!”
“These body refreshing wipes are a great idea – especially for travel! They come in a handy pack great for your bag. I found the scent a bit sweet for me (sweet orange) but they certainly did as described – freshen up underarms, refresh the skin and lightly moisturise. A great “quick shower in a packet” with so many applications. Look forward to trying them out when we next travel (especially fly)
Size: 25 wipes
Type: Body wipe
Main Ingredients: Water, Jojoba seed oil, Essential oils
Organic Ingredients: Some
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No – China
“This might sound weird, but there’s something incredibly rewarding about being a mother to young children and then being given permission to use wipes on myself. Especially when those wipes are biodegradable and smell and feel as luxurious as these wipes do.
I’ve found these particularly useful during some of the very hot days we’ve had recently – I’ve used them on my upper body just to freshen up in between running in and out the door. I love that they contain patchouli, jojoba and lavender oils – they smell both refreshing and calming. These would be great for both travel and camping.”
“OMG these wipes are amazing! On a hot sweaty day after exercise I tested them out by cleansing my underarms & they seriously removed any trace of odour. I can highly recommend these wipes for on the go, especially when you need to freshen up & continue on your day knowing that you smell great & not like an old sneaker! I LOVE these wipes not only because they work but also because they are 100% biodegradable for the packaging to the actual wipes. I’m not the only one that loves these wipes, my daughter thinks they are awesome so much so I couldn’t find them so that says it all… Hot property! You may need to buy more than one pack if you have an active household. Just $10.95 they are affordable & best of all they work.”
“So great for travel and to throw in the handbag and go, especially with grubby little fingers in tow.”