AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
BRONZE ROSETTE WINNER – Lunchbox Category
Good To Go – Two Level Stainless Steel Container With Clips
High quality, food grade 304 stainless steel
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Every product at Biome is free from all known or suspected toxins
- Made without exploitation or harm to people or animals
- Only stock products longer lasting than the alternative, thus saving resources and pollution
- B Corporation certification
- GreenPower for locations, plus energy efficient lighting
- Offset online shipping’s environmental impact by donating to Greening Australia’s Reef Aid program
- In store recycling program
- Re-using of all materials for packing orders in warehouse
- Fitting out stores with recycled, repurposed, and no VOC materials
- Seek packaging free products from suppliers
- Very strict standards on products stocked- from ingredients to biodegradability, sustainability and less carbon miles.
- A huge list of environmental and community organisations supported over the years including donations to many school waste free lunch and composting programs as well as the Ipswich Koala Protection Society.
- Australian business
“The Good To Go Two Level Stainless Steel Container is a stylish, compact and user friendly lunchbox. There is so much I really like about this lunchbox. It is light and sturdy and I love how the top level is divided in two and then the lower level is one open container. It makes it so much easier to pack lunches and snacks separately and reduces the need for wrapping food. I also like the easy to use rolling clips which snap into place and the lovely brushed stainless steel finish which looks stylish and better hides scratches.
This lunchbox is probably a bit tricky for a really young child to use. I found I had to properly line up the top container over the bottom one and press down a bit to get it to stay and then put on the clips as the top container pops out of the bottom quite easily. Like all stainless steel lunchboxes, this container is not leak proof. The divided areas in the top section are also not leak proof between each other.
This is a perfect lunchbox for an adult to take to work. It is compact to fit into a bag, is practical in its compartments and is stylish. It’s going to be my work lunch box from now on and is just perfect for my needs. I love it. A great non-toxic choice.”
“An excellent well priced stainless steel lunch box. It has a brushed stainless steel finish that I really like as it limits marks and scratches. It has two levels – one divided and one not giving you flexibility of use. Mr 3 had a little trouble opening the clips but got the hang of it. The lid was too tight for him to open without tipping his lunch out but ok for me. Great for lunches, left overs, sharing between kids and more.
Size: Spill proof, not leak proof. 1L total (2 x 500ml). 17.8cm x 12cm x 8.4cm
Type: Stainless steel lunchbox
Design intent: A stacked stainless steel container for a multi-meal solution
Material: Food grade stainless steel
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: No – China
“As far as stainless steel lunchboxes go, this one is so wonderfully sleek and lightweight. The biggest win for me is the easy-to-use clips. My 3-year-old son has no problem unclipping and opening the lunchbox, and uses it daily for pre-school – packing and unpacking his lunches! I love that it’s two lunchboxes in one – the divider in the top box is perfect for packing snacks, cut fruit and veg. I hope it stays in our family forever!”
“This container holds up to 1 litre & has a divider in the upper container that is perfect for storing food & offers a plastic-free solution. Ideal for lunches on the go especially pasta salads, rice dishes & sandwiches, non-liquids are best as it doesn’t have a leak-proof seal, but it works beautifully for storing the liquid in the fridge where it is kept the right way up. I love the clips on this container, it is practical, smart & has a long-life span. Durable & recyclable, we will get a lot of use out of this storage container. I’ve taken it on bush walks with salad & nibbles, the food stayed cool & wasn’t squashed, no spills either, the stainless clips held the container shut even though it was bumped around in a backpack. Great product!”
“Such a stylish alternative to the standard lunch box. This is so great for my husband to take both leftover and snacks to work”