AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
GOLD ROSETTE WINNER – Skincare – Face Category
Fresca Natural – Hydraskin Elixir Facial Serum
Excellent. Mostly certified organic ingredients with some wild harvested.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Small batch manufacturing- make fresh products on a weekly or monthly cycle.
- Organic oils sourced where possible
- Dedicated distributors, minimizing the carbon footprint for product being transported across the country
- Bottle made from glass, metal and rubber stoppers which are all recyclable.
- Packaging is paper and recyclable. Biodegradable bubble wrap, recyclable pouches or cardboard boxes for orders. Re-use box cardboard
- Same workshop for handmade manufacturing, filling, labelling, assembling and dispatching. No transporting of product or carbon footprint.
- Twice a week courier collections to reduce daily carbon emissions for transport collection
- Work from home with nearby employees. Nil emissions for travel
- Energy saving lighting
- Have supported Palm Oil Free Investigations, The Orangutan Project and For the Animals charities.
- Sponsor EMANON, an organisation service for women fleeing domestic violence with products.
- Send products to drought relief organisations.
- Animal cruelty free certified
- Family owned and operated Australian business.
“Fresca’s Hydraskin Elixir is a super hydrating anti-aging skin serum which is an absolute game changer. Made up of 21 oils- each has been highly researched, carefully sourced and specifically chosen for its innate healing qualities and nutritive benefits. With carrier oils of jojoba, safflower, almond and hazelnut and the rest of the ingredients essential oils, this does smell aromatic and high potency, though very pleasant and refreshing. What is surprising is that even though this is made up of oils only, it is absorbed so well into the skin that it doesn’t leave it feeling oily at all. Instead, the oil is absorbed very quickly and the skin is left so soft and hydrated.
I love that this product doesn’t need any preservatives because it is made of oils only. I have slightly oily, sensitive skin which will break out when I use the wrong products, so I was a bit apprehensive about using this product at first. I found a little went a long way and whilst the bottle suggests 5 drops of oil, 2 drops spread over my face perfectly and left it soft and my fine lines looking much less visible. My skin stays clear when using the elixir this way and these oils feel so nourishing for my skin. Using it has now become a part of my daily routine – for forever. I absolutely love it.
This is a truly anti-aging, powerfully hydrating serum which is recommended for all skin types and all ages. You simply adjust the amount of drops used to suit. I couldn’t recommend this amazing elixir more highly.”
“I asked my Mum (in her 60s) to help review this product with me. She particularly liked the Fresca hydraskin elixir as she felt she could see results almost immediately. Her skin feels smoother and more hydrated. The mix of all the dedicated oils and botanicals bring a wide variety of benefits to your skin. Great for dry and aging skin especially.
Main Ingredients: 21 essential and botanical oils.
Organic Ingredients: Some certified organic
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
*Note: not recommended during pregnancy (stated on the box)”
“They say good things come in small packages and this certainly rings true for this little bottle of magic. Containing a combination of 21 oils, I really do believe its creator when she claims to have invested a lifetime of research into it. My skin drinks it up and has become visibly smoother in the week I’ve been using it. My open pores have become more refined and I’ve noticed pigmentations fading. There’s minimal oily residue after using it, and I find it works really well when mixed with a natural sunscreen for day use. I love the scent and just feel really damn good about applying it to my skin. Fresca, you’ve found yourself a lifetime customer right here!”
“This is the ideal facial serum to use in the morning as it soaks into the skin fast & leaves no oil on top of the skin. Formulated with restorative oils, the main oil is Grapeseed oil which has many excellent skin care benefits such as healing acne & providing natural fatty acids that can help to reduce inflammation. I’d recommend this for all skin types especially normal to oily skin & combination skin. If your skin tends to become dry when wearing makeup then use this oil as a moisturiser & primer before applying your makeup.”
“I have used this for 10 days (day/night) as instructed. I can already start to see a small difference especially with new wrinkles (Husband lines lol) between the eyebrows.”