AUSTRALIAN NON-TOXIC AWARD
FINALIST – Nappy Rash Product Category
Bubba Organics – Australian Goats Milk Baby Bottom Cream
Excellent* No organic ingredients.
Social Responsibility Summary:
- Every ingredient sourced ethically
- Products made locally in Melbourne
- Partner with the May Gibbs brand and contribute to its chosen charities, the Cerebral Palsy Alliance and The Northcott Society.
- Not tested on animals
- Australian Allergy Certified – Use essential oils sparingly to minimise possible skin irritation.
- Certified Toxic-free
- Australian made recyclable bottles and packaging
- Eco-friendly printing and manufacturing processes
- Australian business
“Bubba Organics Goats Milk Baby Bottom Cream is a light but beautifully nourishing cream with a base of aloe vera. I love that it is unscented and that it is cloth nappy friendly.
I used this on my daughter’s skin and it is lovely and moisturising. I also found it makes for a beautiful hand cream! This cream works best as a preventative against nappy rash rather than as a treatment when a red bottom occurs as it is light and absorbs well, rather than creating a barrier.
* This product contains goats milk. Studies have shown a link between the application of a potential food allergen repeatedly onto the skin and food allergen sensitisation. This increases the potential for severe food allergic reactions when the food is actually eaten. This is especially relevant for a child with a high risk of food allergy and also those with eczema. If you have a baby with a high risk of a food allergy or eczema, I would not recommend to use this product until they are eating these foods in their diet and show no allergy.”
“I found this to be a light, moisturising cream, great for baby’s skin but also doubles as a lovely soft hand cream. I would use this all over baby as moisturising cream rather than on the nappy area. I like that it is unscented.
Main Ingredients: Pure shea butter, calendula, Aloe vera, olive fruit oil, Australian goats’ milk
Organic Ingredients: None disclosed
Australian Owned / Operated: Yes
Australian Made: Yes
“This cream has lots of lovely ingredients in it, and I love that it is non-greasy with an aloe-vera base instead of water. It feels good between the fingers and is easily absorbed by the skin, and although it is a lovely and gentle cream, it’s not the greatest barrier against dampness, at least not for my bub’s bottom. I do love the tube version of the product – really easy to pick up and squeeze, especially when you’re dealing with a roly-poly baby.”
“All of Bubba organics products are made with such care & their Goats’ Milk Bottom Cream is no different. You can expect a high-quality product that you won’t be disappointed by, their bottom cream is super hydrating, it leaves a silky texture on the skin as a long-lasting barrier. Applied to irritated skin the effect is soothing & calming, it is made with four of my favourite ingredients Shea Butter, Calendula, Aloe Vera & Olive Oil that work to calm soothe & condition the skin. If you suffer from a day skin compliant then this product can provide the hydration that is needed for sensitive inflamed skin.”